Chicken Bacon Rocket Feta Salad
A great dish to share with a friend or loved one while the sun is setting on a lovely spring evening.
- 150 grams fresh rocket
- 1 tomato cut into 8 wedges
- 1 radish cut into thin rounds
- ½ cup feta cheese diced into small squares
- 2 rashes of bacon finely sliced
- 1 chicken breast sliced into 8 pieces
- ¼ cucumber finely sliced
- ¼ red capsicum finely sliced
- ¼ cup crispy chinese noodles
- ¼ cup Castle Rock Café blueberry thyme vinegar
Place chicken and bacon into a pan and cook. Or alternatively cook on the BBQ.
While chicken and bacon is cooking place rocket, tomato, radish, cucumber and capsicum into a bowl and gently toss. Take out of the bowl and place on a nice plate or wooden board.
Sprinkle the feta cheese over the salad.
When chicken and bacon is cooked carefully place over the top of the salad.
Drizzle ½ of the blueberry and thyme vinegar over the salad
Sprinkle Chinese noodles over the top.
Add more blueberry thyme vinegar to taste.
Serve with a bottle of Alan Scott Pinot Gris.
Recipe and image kindly contributed by Castle Rock Café