A delicious refreshing desert that can be served at Christmas with friends and love ones.
Lemon and pomegranate torte topped with Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce and strawberries recipe and image kindly contributed by Castle Rock Café.
- 1 x 28cm spring form tin
- 3 cups biscuit crumbs
- 150 grams melted butter
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tins condensed milk
- 2 heaped dessertspoons gelatine powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 500 ml lightly whipped cream
- 1 punnet strawberries cut into quarters
- 1 small bottle Hershey’s chocolate sauce
- Mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter together until well mixed. Place in the bottom of the spring form tin and press down to make the base. Place the tin in the refrigerator.
- Place pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, condensed milk and whipped cream into a bowl and lightly whisk until combined.
- Add gelatine to the water and cook in the microwave until the gelatine has melted.
- Pour gelatine mix in to the pomegranate mixture and thoroughly mix through.
- Pour mixture into the spring form tin and smooth the top off. Place in the refrigerator until set.
- Take the torte out of the tin and place on a wooden board or plate.
- Drizzle with Hershey’s chocolate sauce and top with strawberries.