Business owners in the Whitianga area are invited to join free online business workshops hosted by the Te Waka Business Growth team.
Its easy to sign up for workshops which cover a variety of topics led by industry experts and tailored specifically for businesses. Te Waka’s Business Growth Team are contracted by Government to deliver free support to local businesses in the Coromandel and the wider Waikato area and use local business experts to do this.
Business Webinars this week
- Digital Enablement Series: Navigating the world of eCommerce - Thursday 14th May - Find out 10 things that every eCommerce store should do or have. Join Steve Carpenter and Peter Jefferies from Lead Social in how to navigate the world of eCommerce.
- Convert More Sales From Leads - Thursday 14th May -Identify your process, trust marketing, keeping moving forward, YES is the word, using a CRM ar just some of the ares to be covered in this webinar.
- Waikato Hospitality Webinar - 'Back in the Habit' - Wednesday 20th May - A webinar, looking at effective methods to get your customers 'back in the habit' of seeing you and purchasing your products.
How can Te Waka Help Whitianga Businesses?
Te Waka is fully committed to supporting businesses through COVID-19 and the recovery phase, with enhanced capacity through the regional business partners programme delivered by Te Waka. Te Waka partners with Business Mentors NZ to provide mentor support in the region.
Te Waka can offer your business free support in the following ways:
- Business Advisors - book in a zoom or phone meeting for assistance in cash-flow management and finance, human resources, health and wellness, business continuity planning and more. The advisors can provide advice and also refer businesses owners to helpful resources including where to go for Government assistance
- Webinars and online workshops - free webinars, hosted by Te Waka, that business owners can join online, tailored to critical topics including cash-flow, human resources and workplace advice, business continuity planning
- General business resources - fact sheets for business owners.
What is Te Waka?
Te Waka is a business-led and governed organisation that was established in 2018 to drive economic growth in the Waikato. Te Waka works in partnership with existing economic development, iwi, business, government and community organisations create opportunities that lead to jobs, prosperity and sustainable economic growth to improve the well-being for all communities.
The objectives of the organisation are to:
- Lift economic performance across the Waikato region.
- Attract, retain and grow investment, talent and business across the region.
- Champion and lead the region’s collective voices for economic and business needs and opportunities.