What to Expect
Studio 77 is a full architecture and design service studio based on the Coromandel Peninsula. Our team can assist you at every stage of your building project to achieve an exciting, innovative, functional and sustainable design for your building project.
From large house building and construction projects to more modest bespoke holiday homes Studio 77 have the skill and experience to design and create welcoming and stimulating environments for you to experience spaces in which memories will be made and shared.
Studio 77 - Architectural Design Whitianga
Studio 77 offers a full range of architectural design and draughting services to transform your vision into reality. Whether you have a clear design concept for your building, or alternatively if you need assistance in creating a design our qualified architects can assist. Our professional and friendly team can assist you with:
- Residential projects - urban, holiday homes, bach and beach houses
- Existing builds - large scale alterations and additions
- Commercial building design projects
If you are looking for the best building designers and architect in Whitianga or the wider Coromandel Peninsula Studio 77 can assist you from the concept and design phases of your building project right through to completion.
Studio 77 Architecture and Design Services
We provide a full scope of architectural services and cater for different design styles in Whitianga and throughout the Coromandel Peninsula. Our architecture and design services assist you through the preliminary design through to working drawings on a 3D Archicad Program.
- Concept Design - initial design concept after site visit and consultation with you
- Detailed building plans and specifications - developed design
- Building consent application - lodgement and follow through local Council
- Resource consent application - preparation and lodgement of resource consent application
- Technical reports - coordination and liaison with surveyors, engineers and geo technical engineers
- Interior design - achieving enjoyable practical spaces that work well for your needs
- Kitchen design - provision of concept kitchen plans
- Contract documentation and administration - preparation of building project contract documents
- Site observation - site supervision as required throughout the building project.
Three Dimensional Architectural Drawings
You can view your concept design on our three dimensional Archicad design programme and "walk through" your project before you commit to working drawings. This is a real benefit to assist in understanding your design and the spaces it will provide you.
Studio 77 Team
Qualified architect Kirstin Castle has experience in working on a wide variety of residential and commercial projects. She understands the latest design and building systems and the regulations and consent processes governing them. Kirstin is an architect who will listen carefully to your requirements and then translate this into a design that meets all of your requirements. Kirstin is a member of the NZ Institute of Architects.
Every client and site is unique. Exceptional architecture grows out of the opportunities found in an imaginative response to the distinct combinations of client and context.
Kirstin Castle - Architecture/Design Consultant - BArch