Find out what’s on in the Mercury Bay this summer 2022. Music, food and good times to be had!
2022 Whitianga and Mercury Bay Summer gig guide
Enjoy the free groovey gigs and vibes at Kuaotunu village by the beach:
- Sunday Jan 3rd - In the shallows
- Wednesday Jan 6th Michael Morris
- Saturday Jan 17th Mia Sohnge
- Thursday Jan 21st Colete Rivers.
The Whitianga Hotel:
Enjoy awesome live music next to the marina:
- Jan 1st – Pow Wow
- Jan 2nd – George Summer Tour
- Jan 4th – Rocking Horse Hoedown
- Jan 6th – Redzone
- Jan 8th – Skram Summer Tour
The Coroglen Pub:
- Jan 2nd – The Beach Ball (Broods, Flamingo Pier, Imugi)
- Jan 5th – Rockin Horse
- Feb 6th – Salmonella Dub, Tiki Tane, Whirimako Black, Laughton Kora.
Whitianga Baptist Church – 29 January – Nicky Moran Gospel musician
For more information about each event go to the All About Whitianga Events section. Please note that events may be subject to change
Looking for where to eat in Whitianga this summer?
Book ahead for your summer dining in the Mercury Bay. Use the All About Whitianga Eating Out guide to find opening times, websites and contacts for all the great local places to eat in Whitianga. Eating indoors or outdoors, a romantic setting or family orientated dining options are all available to suit your group.