The All About Whitianga team uses our online media to sponsor a combination of advertising and logo placements; web listings and editorial content to support and raise the profile of our community partners. In combination with this our team has a great range of skills that we volunteer to support our community partners.
If you have a community project, event or fundraising initiative that we could help with please contact our team to discuss how we could work together. Please see below how we work with local community groups.
Community Sponsorship Initiatives
We work with not for profit community groups and event organisers that share our values and provide the following online media advertising packages and assistance:
Community Partnerships, Events and Fundraising Initiatives
Provision of three month to long term customised online media plans to optimise the combination of advertising and logo placements, web listings, and editorial content available on the All About Whitianga website and See Yourself Here Facebook pages.
These can include:
- An advertising placement on the Home Page
- Webpage listing in the What’s on Guide (including direct links to event website booking pages)
- Webpage listing in the Local Info Guide (including direct links to donation pages for fundraising initiatives)
- Side bar advertising placement on a relevant Explore page
- Editorial content in the Blog section of the website
- Editorial content in All About Whitianga newsletters
- Provision of posts on the See Yourself Here Facebook pages
- Support from the All About Whitianga team to provide up to15 hours of time to implement the media plan and support
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to provide a key point of contact and regular communications