Local Whitianga restaurants and cafes are repeating the successful scallop and seafood week again in 2021.
Photos All Photos (9)
Whitianga Seafood On A Plate
Whitianga is doing it again! Visitors and locals will be delighted by the addition of seafood dishes to local menus during this week.
Restaurants taking part in Seafood on a Plate week
Restaurants and pubs will have different dishes available throughout the week. Please contact each individual eating establishment to book your table or for information about their menu.
Click on the "Network" links to contact businesses for more details. The following restaurants are taking part:
- Stoked Restaurant (seafood specials to match with your favourite wine)
- Kufe (seafood fish platter and seafood chowder dishes)
- Smittys Sports Bar and Grill (live music on the 23rd October and club style seafood grub – no bookings come along and enjoy the atmosphere!)
- The House of Chang Thai (choose from extensive menu or our two special seafood dishes – entree Thai prawn cakes and main Hot Monk Taley or Thai Steamed seafood basket)
- Umino Hoshi (Japanese seafood delicacies – sushi, donburi, noodles, side dishes)
- Salt Restaurant and Bar (Salt seafood platter)
- The French Fig (seafood specials of the day)
- Snapper Jacks (all of your usual favourites and some special dishes will be available)
- The Lost Spring
- Ninas Eatery and Wine Bar
- Mercury Bay Winery
- Blue Ginger
- Mercury Bay Estate and Winery & Restaurant
- The Coroglen Tavern
- Espy Cafe
- Buffalo Beach Takeaways
- Whitianga Takeaways and Fresh Fish.
Please note that participating restaurants may be subject to change.