A fabulous farmers's market for you to buy some local organic produce, home made goodies and crafts. Conveniently located on the main road State Highway 25 at the historic Gumtown Hall. Just a great thing to do in Coroglen on a Sunday!
Grab a bargain and buy some quality local organic seasonal produce and check out the handcraft stalls or grab a hot drink at the Coroglen hall. Free parking and toilets on site.
EFTPOS is now available to get cash out (note there is a service fee).
Example of produce:
• fresh organic fruit and vegetables in season
• plants, compost & fertiliser
• hand crafts
• hand made soaps, organic skincare & creams
• home baking
• honey, jams, chutneys, venison salami, sausages and more....
• tea and coffee, juice, real fruit iceblocks available on site