Photos All Photos (6)
Perfect central location
We are situated on the main street and opposite the picturesque Whitianga harbour so you can enjoy all that the estuary, beach, local shops, weekend markets and restaurants offer within a short stroll.
We offer many options for families and groups looking for affordable holiday accommodation. Whether you are planning to stay overnight or longer – contact our friendly team to book your accommodation.
Budget accommodation available
We have a range of well-maintained and refurbished cabins, flats and studios. Fully equipped options with kitchen and shower/toilet, or shared communal facilities to suit the needs of your group.
- Two bedroom tourist flats sleeps up to 6 guests, double bed and bed settee
- Studio tourist flats sleeps up 2 guests with double bed
- Kitchen cabins sleeps 2 - 6 guests with bunks and bedroom options
- Cabins sleeps up to 4 people with double bed and bunks
Tent, Caravan, Motorhome and Camper-van Sites
A selection of large, level, powered and non powered camping sites. With access to our great facilities, parking on site and shade provided by beautiful mature specimen trees. We also offer permanent sites for holiday caravans.
For your convenience we offer:
- Camp Shop – barista made espresso coffee, ice-blocks, snacks, ice and basic toiletries
- Communal kitchen with fridge-freezers, hotplates, toasters, microwaves, electric jugs, and water filter
- Separate laundry with laundry tubs, coin-operated Maytag washing machines and dryers, ironing board and iron
- Clothes lines
- Indoor communal dining and reading room
- Renovated, clean toilets
- Newly tiled modern shower cubicles
- Hairdryers available in the laundry for both men and women, and in the ladies facilities for the women
- Baby bath in ladies facilities
- TV room
- Book exchange – where you can exchange a book for a book
- Free push-button electric BBQs and new alfresco dining area
- Outdoor seasonal swimming pool
- Children's playground and trampoline
- WiFi access – complimentary 100MB WiFi with email confirmation and then charge applies
- Kayak hire – walk across the road to launch at the estuary
- Dump station.
Ideal for families. We provide a safe, relaxing, family-friendly environment in which to enjoy yourself in our lovely little town.
Please let us know if you require parking for your boat. Charges may apply in peak season. We also have boat washing and fish cleaning facilities on site.
Exploring the local area
You can choose to sit back and relax, eat out at great local restaurants, or explore the stunning coastline and beaches.
- Foodies & Shoppers stroll to Whitianga restaurants, cafes, shopping and markets
- Scenery & Walks a short walk to the estuary and Buffalo Beach or visit stunning Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach which are only a 35 minute drive away
- Boat Tours walk to the wharf where you can board a scenic boat tour or fishing charter around the Mercury Bay
- Hire a kayak from us
- Passenger Ferry Ride take a short ferry ride to explore beaches.
For more ideas about things to do in Whitianga please ask our helpful local team.
Quality affordable family accommodation – book your next stay with us!