Photos All Photos (15)
Join this great community - build your dream home in the Whitianga area!
Your slice of paradise! Register now for the next release of sites to make sure that you don't miss out. Click on our website button to register your interest today. By registering you will be kept informed and be one of the first to know when these popular properties become available.
Come and view this stunning subdivision in Wharekaho which has already attracted a fantastic community of residents. With the best beach views and Whitianga on your doorstep these sections offer a unique mix of coastal living, recreation opportunities and township amenities. A limited number of sections are available in this new subdivision and they are selling fast!
Spectacular coastal views over Simpsons Beach
The development provides a rare opportunity to secure large private prime coastal real estate that over looks one of the Coromandel's most spectacular beaches. These sections for sale are perfectly positioned as a holiday home or permanent family home.
- Large generous sites
- Designed to capture the sun
- 10% deposit with no more to pay until settlement
- Stunning beach views
- Secluded, yet connected
- A haven for all ages
- Masterplan includes boardwalks, trails, timber jetty and indigenous native planting
- A sustainable approach.
The subdivision is nestled on lush rolling hills that overlook the long stretch of white sandy Simpsons Beach below. The carefully considered masterplan includes a pedestrian network, indigenous planting, wetland and pond areas to provide welcoming natural surrounds.
North Facing Sections
Offering the best of both worlds. Elevated and offering stunning panoramic views across the water.
Amenities and Recreation on Your Doorstep!
At Wharekaho you are spoilt for choice to accommodate all of the family. Nature and outdoor recreational opportunities are just on your doorstep. The vibrant local community also offers a raft of clubs and organisations to get involved in, and there are many top class events to attend throughout the year. Amongst the wealth of local highlights in the area are:
- Simpsons - Wharekaho swimming beach on hand to kick-start your day
- Whitianga township 10 minutes drive
- Matarangi and Mercury Bay golf course
- The Lost Spring Spa and thermal pools
- Cathedral Cove, Te Whanganui a Hei marine reserve and Hotwater Beach
- Primary schools and Mercury Bay Area School (Year 1-13)
- Scallop Festival, A Taste of Matarangi, Whitianga Summer Concert
- and much more!
Contact us today to secure your special piece of paradise!