The annual Whitianga Pig Hunting Club event to be held again in June. The Take a kid hunting event is in memory of Kyla Ngarimu.
Registration & Category information
Registrations will be taken until 3pm on Friday 18th June at the Coroglen Tavern and Smitty's Sports Bar and Grill. $10 entry fee. There will be lots of prizes!
Pigs, Possums, Rabbits & Snapper allowed. Any enquiries please call Liana on 021401131.
Rules for the competition
- Teams are limited to 4 kids per team
- One of each category per child
- Legal siz Snappers only
- 15kg minimum weight. Sows are allowed, however boars take priority
- Juniors aged 0-8, Intermediates 9-16
- Judges decision is final.
Final weigh in at the Coroglen Tavern on Sunday 20th from 11am to 2pm.