The K2 Road Cycle Classic is one of the toughest one day cycle challenges in the Southern Hemisphere.
Videos All Videos (1)
The 2020 Race has been delayed until March 2021. It will be the 19th anniversary!
There are a range of different options for various abilities. Event options for racing include:
- Mens Elite (192 km)
- Main Race (192km)
- Womens Elite (96km)
- K1 Challenge (96km)
- Nicholas Browne Challenge (53km)
Please see the event organisers website for full details and registration
The 2021 years race will will start in Tairua and travel in an anticlockwise direction through Whitianga, Coromandel, Thames and back to Tairua. Total course is 192km!
- Stage 1 Coroglen - Tairua to Whitianga 43km
- Stage 2 Kuaotunu - Whitianga to Coromandel 43km
- Stage 3 Kereta - Coromandel to Thames 53km
- Stage 4 Kopu- Hikuai -Thames to Tairua 53km
Please note this event may be subject to change so please click through to the event organisers website for more information and registration details
There are no user comments for this listing.