A FREE day of family fun on the Buffalo Beach Reserve here in Whitianga. The unique Extravaganza Fair will be in town for two days over the Christmas period.
Photos All Photos (4)
Videos All Videos (1)
Fun for the whole family in Whitianga
The Extravaganza Fair will be in Whitianga between Christmas and New Year for two days of entertainment for the entire family. The unique market / festival includes stalls, activities for the kids, healthy and also indulgent food!
Market Stalls, Kids Activities and Food options at the Fair
There is so much on offer at the fair, that it can't all be listed here. This fair will be worth the stroll down to the beach this summer. Some of the attractions include -
- Arts, Crafts & interesting stalls
- A working Blacksmith
- Massage, herbal remedies and perfumes
- Tattoos - henna and spray on
- Face painting, hair braiding
- Carnival games
- Candle dipping
- Tiny homes
Food, both healthy options and more indulgent include -
- Retro Ice Cream caravan
- Mini Dutch Pancakes
- Juice and Coffee
Musicians and performers through out the day!
- The Karl Austin Experience
- Kieran Callaghan
- Ashton Family Circus - fun for the whole family
- Dylan Daisy's Magic Show
- Gypsta Tricksta Kids Show
- Guest visits from Mr Conrad Coom & other roaming performers
- Hoola Hoop Show by Summer Spins as seen on NZ's Got Talent
- Tug of War, Musical Bean Bags, Sack Races, 4 man ski race
- Interactive kids toys
- Open mic (4-5 pm).
Sustainable event aim
Bring your water bottles, use our recycle station and use our bio cups. Find our more about how we aim to be a sustainable event on our Facebook page.