Join other New Zealanders in participating in the Ekam World Peace Festival!
Videos All Videos (2)
World Online Peace Festival
This year organisers are aiming for 20 million participants. 20 million people who want to contribute to bringing calmness to themselves, their community and the world.
Join in this free online Ekam World Peace Festival over three days.
Click on the 'Online Event - WATCH' link at the top left of this page to take part.
The Ekam World Peace Festival will be holding live broadcasts from 17th-19th September. (Because of the time difference the livestream in NZ is actually 12.30am on the 18th morning for us in NZ.)
This World Peace Festival is a free event - free offerings for Peace.
Find out more by
- visiting the 'Event Organiser' Website link
- the Facebook page via link
- reading our news article via the 'related link'.
Peace Festival New Zealand timetable
This Worlds Largest 3-Day Online Meditative festival is held September 17 – 19, 2021 (6.00pm -7.00pm IST). The New Zealand timetable is as follows:
- Day 1 NZ time is 12.30am on the 18th, Peace for Healing Economic Unrest
- Day 2 NZ time is 12.30am on the 19th, Peace for Healing Division
- Day 3 NZ time is 12.30am on the 20th, Peace for Healing our Planet.
Peace Festival Guests:
The EKAM World Peace Festival is a global event that brings together people from all over the world to experience an on line meditation. This year, their guests are:
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - New York Times best-selling author, Researcher of Epigenetics, Quantum Physics & Neuroscience.
- Golriz Ghahraman - an Iranian born New Zealand politician, the first-ever refugee to be elected to New Zealand Parliment.
- His Excellency Satya S Tripathi - UN Secretary General, Global Alliance for Sustainable Planet.