Our Whitianga x-ray and ultrasound services
If you could take a picture of your referral and email it to us this will help speed up your booking process. Please click on the email link on this page.
Receiving your x-ray results
Results can take up to 4 hours for non-urgent and 1 hour for urgent. All medical practices prefer if you wait to be contacted for your results unless they have told you otherwise.
Images taken here are available for Referrers around Waikato, BOP and Auckland on the Hamilton Radiology Inteleviewer system
For urgent x-ray services
- Urgent X-Rays can be done at Thames Hospital
- Urgent Ultrasounds please call Hamilton Radiology on 07 839 4909. They have Clinics in Morrinsville and Cambridge.
Our x-ray fees
For primary referrals from a GP via the Waikato DHB there is no charge. We are an Affiliated Provider with Southern Cross, so please bring your policy or card number with you and let us know before you pay.
ACC X-Ray – $35 surcharge
ACC Ultrasound – $45 surcharge
Private X-Ray – $129 minimum
Private Ultrasound – $227
Pregnancy Ultrasound – $45 surcharge.
Services that we do not provide
Please note we cannot do:
- Steroid injections
- Breast Ultrasounds
- Hand or Finger Ultrasounds (unless it’s Foreign Body)
- CT scans
- Artery Scans (unless DVT or Abdo Aorta)
- Leg length views or full-length Scoliosis Xray’s
- Immigration Chest X-Rays.