Do you need to find a tutor in Whitianga? Kip McGrath Whitianga provides private primary and secondary tuition and school homework support programmes for students in Years 2 - 13 that require remedial or extension English, Mathematics, and Physics lessons. Contact our friendly professional team who can provide you with a free and confidential assessment of your child's needs.
Photos All Photos (11)
Online tutoring available at Kip McGrath Whitianga
Kip McGrath Education can support your child's learning journey by offering online tutoring. No need for travel, simply log in from the comfort of home. The same great experience, but from home.
Experience the convenience of online tutoring
- Face to face - it's live and interactive
- Safe and secure - with a qualified teacher
- Convenience of home - no need to travel, battle traffic or fit in with other after school activities
- Student anonymity - students can access additional help without embarrassment
- Cutting-edge Technology - the online classroom features an interactive whiteboard that allows for real time communication and dynamic learning - loved by students
What do I need for online tutoring?
All you need is a computer, webcam, headset/phones and an internet connection.
The best part of Kip McGrath online tutoring is that you get to be interactive with the teacher, unlike school where you can get lost in the crowd.
Need to find tutoring for your child in Whitianga and the Mercury Bay Area?
Does your child require additional assistance or alternatively a programme to extend their learning? If you have a child that requires additional confidence, motivation or some extra challenging tuition contact our experienced team at Kip McGrath Whitianga.
Whitianga tuition classes for primary and secondary students
Our qualified teachers offer personalised learning programmes specifically for your child. Whether your child needs to understand new concepts or master the basics in a subject, our tutors can assist.
Depending on what needs to be taught, your child may have a tailored programme including:
- Maths: maths core, algebra, decimals, times tables, maths problems, fractions, percentages, calculus & statistics.
- English: reading, spelling, grammar, vocabulary development, phonemics, comprehension, written expression
- Remedial and Extension tuition
- Science: Physics.
Free learning assessment
Book for a free assessment to identify your child's strengths, ability, learning styles and any gaps. Go to our online Kip McGrath booking page using our blue website link.
Whitianga tuition centre
Kip McGrath offers each student a tailored weekly programme to cater for their specific needs and learning objectives. Our tuition centre is fully equipped and offers face to face teaching, computer-based learning and revision homework activities. We offer:
- Individual learning programmes for all of our students - each child learns at their own pace and style
- Regular progress reports - regular monitoring and assessment of how your child is improving
- Individual teacher attention
- Relaxed and friendly learning environment.
Our weekly 60 minute tuition sessions provide the opportunity for our students to be challenged, encouraged and nurtured in a welcoming and warm environment. Our senior math students have one-hour sessions.
Our experienced Whitianga teaching team
Director, Pauline Curtain has over 30 years of experience as a qualified teacher. Contact Pauline Curtain to enquire about a tuition class that would suit your child.
We can help your child catch up and keep up in English and Maths - improve the chance of school success!