Quality boatbuilding and marine repairs to the Mercury Bay Area. Qualified boat builders and boat painters ensure our clients get the best possible outcomes. Our extensive marine industry experience enables us to work on aluminium, composite and timber boats.
Our services include a wide range of boat repairs and maintenance services for all types of commercial and private vessels, as well as new builds custom designed by NZ Naval Architect Scott Robson.
- Fabrication to New Zealand, Australian and Lloyd's Register survey standards.
- Refits and alterations on composite, aluminium and wooden vessels
- Maintenance programs
- Project management for local and international clients
- Insurance repairs, risk evaluations and condition reports
- Pre purchase inspections
- Re -powers, engine conversions from petrol to diesel and vise versa
- Marine spray painting, touch ups, full hull paining
- PROP GOLD application
- Gel coat repair
- Varnishing interior and exterior
- Boat valet and polishing
- Yacht rigging and mast maintenance
- Installation sounders, through hull fittings
- Bow thruster installation
- Teak deck repair and new teak work
- Swimsteps & boarding platforms
- Replacing windows and hatches
- Interior fitting and joinery
- Boating run throughs for customers new to their vessel
We have fabrication, marine spray painting and composite work sheds as well as hard stand space at the Bryce Street boat yard and the Whitianga Marina.