What to Expect
Revive Flooring Ltd provides professional results whether we are installing, sanding or polyurethaning your floors. Old tired wooden floors can be revived with sanding and then coated with polyurethane to give them a new lease of life and look like new again. We cover the whole Coromandel Peninsula.
Revive Flooring Ltd are floor specialists and assist with all your flooring needs including sanding, timber hardwood, laminates, engineered board and cork floors.
- All timber and cork repairs
- Floor sanding colouring and coating
- New timber and cork floor installation.
Floor Sanding Whitianga & Coromandel Peninsula
Revive Flooring Ltd use the best sanding equipment, which enables us to sand your floors dust free. If the floor needs repairing before we sand we can help to make sure the floor is properly prepared before we start sanding.
- Inspection and preparation of floors prior to sanding
- Dust free sanding system.
Floor Finishing Products
The finishing products we use to protect and preserve your flooring are commercial premium quality, fast drying, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Depending on the finish you are looking for we can use:
- Durable water-borne polyurethane
- Protective and stain-resistant natural oils
- Minimum four coats.
Floor installation - wood & cork flooring options
Revive Flooring Ltd can supply and install a range of high quality wood and cork flooring - adding warmth, character, elegance & style to your home.
More Examples From Our Whitianga & Coromandel flooring portfolio
Please click onto the website link button on this page to go to the portfolio on our website which shows more examples of our flooring jobs including:
- New white oak flooring - installations and sanding
- Kiwila flooring - sanding, refresh and finishing
- Pine timber flooring - finishing and sanding
- Douglas fir - tongue and groove flooring
- Rimu flooring - restoration
- Strand board bonding.
Give me a call for a free quote and consultation to discuss your flooring needs.