What to Expect
I love photographing weddings and the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula offers stunning backdrops for your special day. My style is unique and contemporary and I ensure I provide both traditional and timeless photos with natural candid shots that tell your story for you to treasure forever.
Choosing the right wedding photographer for your special day is important. Feeling confident that the photographer understands the style of photography you desire and will fit in well with you and your family during your big day is key to achieving stunning wedding photos. I am always happy to meet you in person first to discuss your wedding details prior to you making any photography commitments.
I’m creative photographer, friendly and fun and take photos in an unobtrusive way. I always feel privileged to be part of such a special day - Felicity Jean - Wedding and Special Event Photographer.
Photography Services And Portfolio
Check out my wedding portfolio on www.fleaphotos.co.nz. I have 10 years experience and happily travel nationwide to shoot weddings. For details on pricing refer to my website under ‘wedding packages’.
- Wedding packages to suit your style and budget include the following various options
- Full Day Coverage from getting ready through to the evening festivities
- Ceremony & formal photos only ( 3 hour coverage)
- Fun boudoir style studio photo afternoon with bubbles & nibbles for hens parties
- Engagement photo shoots to get to know your wedding photographer
- Packages offering two photographers to really capture the full day
- Beautiful coffee table style wedding albums to suit your budget
All options include professionally edited photos on USB in hi res for you to print and enlarge as you wish along with a mini 6 x 4 complimentary album with some of the highlights from the day. Black & White photos are also included .There are no extra hidden costs – the photos are yours to enjoy. A ‘sneak preview’ of your wedding photos will be sent within 3 days. The best photos will then be uploaded to my website ( with a password for your privacy) for you to pass on to guests as you please and all images posted to you within 3 weeks of your wedding day. There are no travel and accommodation costs for weddings anywhere on the Coromandel Peninsula.