Admiralty Lodge is a four star Qualmark rated Motel in Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula. Exceptional sea views across Mercury Bay and Buffalo Beach.
Photos All Photos (13)
Beachfront accommodation whitianga
Admiralty Lodge has 18 beautiful beachfront units, all double glazed, with all weather conservatories show casing the amazing sea views of Buffalo Beach.
Admiralty Lodge Whitianga five star accommodation
Many of our motel units have been recently refurbished. Our units have:
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Breakfast available offsite at popular Espy Cafe overlooking the wharf area (book directly online or via our front desk at check-in
- Air-conditioning/ heat pump
- Flat screen 32" LCD TV
- Sky digital TV offering 50 channels
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Guest safe
- Free Wi-Fi in room
- Electric blankets
- Free off street parking
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible motel units and facilities.
Free Facilities & equipment to use during your stay:
- Apartments are serviced daily
- Year-round heated outdoor pool
- Mountain bikes
- Fishing rods.
Our Special Whitianga accommodation & activities Packages
Contact our team to assist with which package would best suit your needs! Packages are subject to availability - book online or contact the lodge for more information.
Couples and Duo Packages
- B&B - luxurious top floor studio unit, breakfast at a local cafe and late check out
- Romantic Outing - ocean view spa bath unit, chocolates, bubbles, breakfast at a local cafe and late check out
- Swim, sleep, eat - luxurious top floor studio unit, The Lost Spring 90min hot pools pass, breakfast at a local cafe
- The Lost Spring Packages - options of two night accommodation and deluxe packages combined with The Lost Spring Thermal Pools and day spa, breakfast at a local cafe and late check out.
- Special one bedroom ground floor unit accommodation for two adults and two children.
Girls Weekday or Weekend Away
- Contact our team who can assist with accommodation and some special things to do in and around Whitianga and the Coromandel Peninsula.
We look forward to making your visit special and welcome you to Admiralty Lodge which is the only Qualmark rated Five Star Motel in Whitianga and the Coromandel Peninsula.
Ena , Manager Admiralty Lodge Whitianga.
Excellent Room, Location, Staff & Amenities
We expected it to be good, but the Admiralty Lodge Motel was an even greater surprise, meaning that we had an incredibly comfortable huge ground floor apartment, great kitchen and spa bath and, although on the main beach road, it was silent at night with a wonderful sunrise beaming through the apartment windows, (or if you don't want that, just close the curtains :) ) just magical and you'd be mad to stay elsewhere. Decision made people's, it's a great hotel.
Couldn't Fault Our Stay!
(Updated: October 21, 2019)
What a pleasant surprise. Couldn't fault our stay! Very helpful staff; happy to help us out with queries or bookings of trips. Rooms were very nice, with lovely views out to the beach. Thank you for a wonderful few days!
View Outstanding & The Accommodation Spacious
(Updated: October 21, 2019)
We had a great time staying at the Admiralty. The view was outstanding and the accommodation spacious. My 4 year old was very impressed by the large DVD collection at reception that were available to loan. We were a hop, skip and a jump from the beach across the road and the pool was almost directly outside our room. It was a leisurely 20 minutes stroll into town. The kitchen was well equipped making cooking easy. The staff were friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again.
I have stayed here twice now. Most recently was for the weekend recently. Great location right across the road from the beach. Luxury accommodation with a spa bath, full kitchen and large bathroom. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
Great For A Family With Beach So Close
We stayed one night only wish it was longer. Really clean and tidy. Great view watching the sun rise over Mercury Bay. Top breakfast, thanks. Nice pool and heated. Great for a family with beach so close.