What to Expect
Explore the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula and see the world famous Cathedral Cove, stunning beaches, sea caves, local wildlife and more! Join our experienced Whitianga jet ski tour guides for a day on the water filled with fun and adventure!
Enjoy a fully guided tour with our team on one of our top of the line Yamaha 4 stroke jet skis. Our jet skis allow us to get you up close and personal to experience the breathtaking scenery and marine life on the water in the Mercury Bay.
Highlights On Our whitianga & mercury bay Tours
If you are looking for a fun thing to do in Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula come and join our friendly team for a memorable day out on the water. We can tailor our guided tours to suit your needs and timeframe. Some of our highlights include:
- Cathedral Cove
- Whanganui A Hei (Cathedral Cove) Marine Reserve
- Local sea caves
- Local wildlife (seasonal)- dolphins, whales, seals, fish, birds
- Discover Coromandel Peninsula beaches that are only accessible by boat.
We're ready to take you to all the best beaches, caves, blowholes and marine reserves the Coromandel Peninsula has to offer!
Guided Whitianga Jet Ski Tours - customised to your needs
- Qualified tour guides to show you all the best local highlights
- Individual and group tours are available
- Maximum of 2 people per jet ski
- Minimum driver age is 16 years old
- Enjoy swimming and snorkelling (snorkel provided)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Safety briefing and jet ski instruction is provided prior to tour
- Some valuables can be stored in the water resistant jet ski glove box
- Safety gear and life jackets supplied.
Your Choice Of JetSki Tours - From $99
We have a range of jet ski sightseeing tours that you can book to suit your time frame, budget, group size and level of experience on the water. Jet Ski tours start from Buffalo Beach, Whitianga.
- Half hour to three hour tours
- Sunrise and sunset tours available
- Evening wind down tours
- Customised to your needs.
First time on a Jet Ski?
Not a problem! You can ride tandem with your guide. Alternatively your guide will provide you with all the skills to drive the jet ski yourself.
Come and join us for a fun filled adventure on the water - book a Whitianga JetSki tour now its a blast!