What to Expect
Join local Skipper Ash and enjoy a scenic Cathedral Cove boat tour from Whitianga to Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach. As part of the journey you will visit and snorkel the Marine Reserve, view the stunning volcanic coastline, blowholes and the large Orua sea cave.
Adventure Boat tours
Come join us for an authentic local experience at the world famous Cathedral Cove. Our breath taking coastline holds an abundance of wildlife, sea caves and a rich history that makes this a must do for any Coromandel traveller.
With over 25kms of continuous volcanic scenery between Whitianga and Hot Water Beach, our unique purpose built vessel is the perfect viewing platform for anyone looking for a more personable tour. Enjoy the magnificent scenery, golden beaches, offshore islands, spectacular blowholes, and towering rock faces. Join local guides Ash & Shona on an adventure showcasing the best the bay has to offer.
Daily Sea Cave Tours
Tours leave daily from Whitianga Wharf at
- 11am and 2pm
- also 8am and 4:30pm in the summer
- or on request
Trips may be subject to weather and demand.
Family and Group Deals
Please contact our team to enquire about our special deals.
Our Special Boat Tours
Our experienced knowledgable team can guarantee you an entertaining tour in a purpose built boat - safety and enjoyment is our specialty!
- Local knowledge to show you the special places the Mercury Bay has to offer
- Forward facing seats to give you great views at every stage of the tour
- Plenty of opportunities to get that perfect photograph
- Extra wide boat provides great cruising comfort and stability
- Our boat is equipped with padded pontoons - allowing great cave exploration
- Our boat is designed to keep you and your clothes dry
- Your safety is paramount - we supply you with life jackets and our eco friendly motors are safe and reliable
- We provide blankets, jackets and snorkelling gear.
Need Accommodation In Whitianga?
Book with our partner accommodation at the Oceanside Motel on Buffalo Beach. Stunning views of the Mercury Bay and great rates. See the blue related link on this listing to book your accommodation in Whitianga.