Richardsons Real Estate has operated for over 60 years on the Coromandel Peninsula and Thames Valley. Richardsons has full time professional real estate agents who focus solely on Whitianga.
Photos All Photos (6)
Richardsons Real Estate has 10 real estate branches across the Coromandel region, including the Whitianga branch. Our highly motivated agents and team can help you to buy or sell your house or property in the Whitianga area:
- Motivated performers - consistently maintained better than 50% of all recorded residential sales in our area for many years
- Local professional agents - a benefit for you is that we are full time professional real estate agents who focus solely on Whitianga - most other companies salespeople spread themselves over a wider territory
- Winning results - it is our goal to get the best results in the shortest time frame possible with the least disruption for you
- Closing the deal - we are expert negotiators and by placing our expertise at your disposal we believe we can effectively negotiate the maximum return possible.
Our trusted local team
The Whitianga branch has been a major player in Mercury Bay since 1984. No mean feat as many 'Big Players' in Real Estate have come and gone away when the going got tough over the past 35 years. As an independent company, we focus totally on our own area to provide you with a level of service very hard to match.
Offering a personal professional service
Working with us is like a family experience. We have a tight knit team of quality marketing consultants, and we see our role today as providing the widest range of marketing tools available to our vendors, and work together to design a marketing package tailored to make the biggest possible splash in the buyer pool for your listing.
We believe with conviction we have the best people, the best systems and tools available in the digital age to provide all facets of property marketing and bring you the best offers available in whatever market we are in.
Looking to buy a property, or to sell your house - contact our local Whitianga team today!
It was not until the new millennium, 2000, that we got to know Abby Lawrence and were impressed by her loyalty to her parents and her integrity. Much later, in 2020, I was asked as being Power of Attorney for my brother Ray Hewlett, to sell his house as he was in the Continuing Care Unit in Whitianga due to failing health.
As our regular Real Estate agent had retired, I asked her to recommend another agent and she immediately said Abby Lawrence. That turned out to be an excellent choice as Abby, in accepting the challenge of marketing the property, has been exemplary in all facets of Real Estate.
Abby is a true professional in her marketing of Ray’s house and kept me informed at all times with the process.
I wish Abby well and would recommend her to anyone wanting her services as a Real Estate agent.
1. Abby does what she says she is going to do
2. Nothing is too much trouble e.g. we viewed a property 4 times and didnt buy it. We were never made to feel like a nuisance
3. Abby is highly ethical and honest. We had a situation where there were multi offers going to the vendor. She never disclosed what the other party was offering. Immediately stopped all conversations with us about our offer and brought in another agent. Her integrity is impeccable
4. Abby made the whole routine of buying a house smooth, easy and this was all amongst Covid 19.
Mark and I highly recommend Abby Lawrence we have brought and sold 8 properties and we have found her to be the best real estate agent we have ever dealt with.
Professional, organised, enthusiastic and obviously passionate about her work. She has an eye for detail and is a gifted listener. She completely understands that she is helping make dreams come true and is focused and attentive at all times.
As we needed to sell our property in order to buy the one we viewed with Abby, it made perfect sense for us to list with Abby and The Richardsons Whitianga team. An appraisal was completed, photos taken, listing details sorted and our property advertised, all within 10 days.
Abby kept in touch throughout the entire process, both getting an offer presented for us to purchase the house we wanted, and taking us through the auction procedure and subsequent follow-ups with interested bidders for our property.
Nothing was too much trouble. Viewings were managed by Abby, or other team members when she was not available, and feedback was given in super-quick time frames.
We are so grateful for Abby’s dedication and professionalism and we would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone wanting to buy or sell property.
Abby, and the team at Richardsons Whitianga are a pleasure to deal with and we sincerely thank them for their time and efforts in getting us such a fantastic end result.
Happy vendor of a Bach in Whitianga.