For a relaxed and stress free introduction to Watercolour painting join this workshop in Whitianga or at other locations around the Coromandel this August.
Photos All Photos (5)
Watercolour workshop in Whitianga
Join artist Jo Jago for a fun and stress free introduction to watercolour painting. During the workshop you'll create several greeting cards that you can take home with you!
The workshop will:
- introduce you to watercolours
- get some helpful hints and tips
- learn about composition and colour
- provide a helpful handout
- let you leave with 3 (or more) finished greeting cards
- plus have heaps of fun!
Ideal for beginners and those who may think "I could never paint with watercolour". Come ready to have a great time, everythings provided, including paints, paper, brushes and all other equipment. Hey, bring a friend too!
There are two sessions in Whitianga:
Saturday 20th August - 10am - 1.00pm OR 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Early bookings are essential - Book before Monday 8th August for a $10 discount.
Cost is $95. Children over age of 8 are welcome. Book by clicking the red 'Buy Tickets' button.
Other watercolour classes on the Coromandel
If you can't make the Whitianga class, then book a class at these locations Click the Buy Tickets button to find out times for -
- Waihi - Sunday 14th August
- Pauanui - Wednesday 17th August
- Coromandel - Friday 19th August.