The Flight Centre K2 Road Cycle Classic is one of the toughest one day cycle challenges in the Southern Hemisphere.
There are a range of different options for various abilities. Event options for racing include:
- Flight Centre K2 - Mens Elite (192 km)
- Flight Centre K2 - Main Race (192km)
- Cervelo K1 (106km)
- Nicholas Browne Challenge (53km)
Please see the event organisers website for full details and registration
The 2018 years race will be the 17th anniversary of the Flight Centre K2 and this year the race will start in Coromandel and travel in an anticlockwise direction through Thames, Tairua, Whitianga and back to Coromandel.
- Stage 1 Kereta - Coromandel to Thames 53km
- Stage 2 Kopu- Hikuai -Thames to Tairua 53km
- Stage 3 Coroglen - Tairua to Whitianga 43km
- Stage 4 Kuaotunu - Whitianga to Coromandel 43km
Total 192km !