What to Expect
All levels are welcome at the Cooks Beach Tennis Club on the Coromandel Peninsula and the tennis courts are available to use for anyone interested in a game of tennis.
Cooks Beach Tennis Courts
The three tennis courts have an artificial tennis surface and there is also a basketball hoop on site.
- May - mid October - open for free use
- Key access & court hireage required - October to April (see below)
- Contact the Cooks Beach Resort to hire a court ($10 per hour non members/free to members)
- Basketball hoop free to access throughout the year
- (see facebook link at the bottom of this page for updates).
Cooks Beach Tennis Club
The Tennis Club is a great place to improve your tennis skills and meet new people. Contact our club or view the link to our facebook page below to find our when we next meet.
- Annual membership fee - $100 household membership
- $20 key bond
- * please contact the Club as charges may be subject to change.
The club organises Twilight tennis on a casual basis - All levels welcome (small charge for non members and free for members).