Review for You Travel Agents Whitianga, No Hesitation In Recommending Jody & YOU travel Whitianga To Everyone

Coromandel Peninsula is at Alert Level 2 — see Government website for detailed information.

Alert Level 2 Services in this Category

Is your business or organisation providing a service during the Covid-19 Alert? Register here.

Vote All About Whitianga in People's Choice Awards!

Review Detail

No Hesitation In Recommending Jody & YOU travel Whitianga To Everyone
This is an unsolicited reference for Jody Simpson.
I first met Jody when I called into the YOU travel office in Whitianga. I was stressed and upset as I had taken on the task of organising a group tour for 10 adults. Never again. Jody was so helpful with a can do attitude, Jody quickly organised flights and other options for us. She ensured other staff continued her support when she was on leave and on her return continued a seamless service.

I have no hesitation in recommending Jody and YOU travel Whitianga to everyone. My husband and I are currently organising our next trip with Jody for 2019.

Our lifelong friends in Auckland stated that Jody was quick to respond to their enquiries and managed them professionally and her rapid detailed support was second to none.I am so thrilled that I walked in to YOU travel Whitianga and met you Jody.

TP
Was this comment helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Vote All About Whitianga

Thanks for your vote!

All About New Zealand © 2013–
All rights reserved