At Peninsula Roofing and Scaffolding we pride ourselves on accurate information, knowledgeable and helpful staff, prompt service, environmentally suitable products and delivering what we promise.
Photos All Photos (15)
Our Specialist Team
Our professional team have over 20 years of experience across the Coromandel Peninsula. We can put together a package deal for all your roofing, waterproofing, rainwater systems, sheet-metal fabrication, cladding, scaffolding, shrink-wrapping, safety netting and temporary fencing needs. Contact us today for a free roof inspection, free product samples or a free measure and quote. No obligation!
Avoid multiple subcontractors and have the following products and services provided on your next project:
Roofing, Waterproofing and Cladding Specialists
Grant Haycock (Roofing Manager) 021 856 104
- Roofing – long-run COLORSTEEL® and Gerard pressed steel roofing
- Roof maintenance – contact us about our extended maintenance service
- Waterproofing – roofs, decks, gutters, basement tanking, ground level roofs and living roofs
- Cladding - supply and install COLORSTEEL®
Supply and Install of Rainwater Systems
- Spouting and Downpipes – debris free spouting, COLORSTEEL® spouting, PVC/Plastic spouting, copper spouting and stainless steel spouting
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Custom made flashings for windows, parapet caps, barge flashings, apron flashings, valleys and eave flashings – up to 6 metres long! Made at our yard - so avoid the risk of damage in tansit to Whitianga.
Scaffolding, Safety Nets and Fencing - Safety, Security and Protection for Your Building Site
Sean King (Scaffolding Manager) 021 186 3977
- Scaffolding – a variety of scaffolding systems to suit your project, keeping you safe and compliant
- Shrink wrap – save time with temporary coverings and protect internal areas of your structure from the elements
- Temporary fences – secure and contain your building site
- Safety nets – internal fall arrest systems
- Tarpaulins - weather protection
- Dry Hire - mobile towers, scaffolding component pieces, H frame systems
- Staging - event stages large or small
- Seating - temporary seating/grandstanding for events
Proudly servicing the Coromandel Peninsula for over 23 years.
We stand by our work and guarantee it with a 5 year workmanship warranty on our roofing and cladding work.
Our Ongoing Covid-19 Response
Peninsula Roofing and Scaffolding are still operating under "safe" conditions and recognise that a sustained effort will stop us from returning to higher alert levels.
Regular cleaning and disinfecting is taking place across our site and vehicles, we are encouraging on-going strong hand-washing and personal hygiene regimes amongst our staff, with coughing or sneezing into your elbow being the new normal. Staff are encouraged to stay home if they are unwell. We encourage a safe distance is maintained between staff and visitors to our business and ask that if you are unwell, you do not visit our site (get well soon!). Covid Tracer QR codes are available for you to scan.
Russell Holdings Ltd