Looking for septic tank alternatives and eco wastewater solutions for your Coromandel Peninsula property? Then talk to Natural Flow, New Zealand’s trusted wastewater treatment company.
Photos All Photos (14)
Septic tank alternatives in Whitianga
Using nature as the inspiration for filtering and processing waste, Natural Flow is a revolutionary passive wastewater system.
- Treats wastewater using zero power
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Cost effective
- Supports self sufficiency.
Using vermiculture to process ‘black waste’ into a liquid state, Natural Flow systems offer a practical and eco friendly alternative to the traditional septic tank system.
Power free waste water treatment
Using nature to treat your water and sewage waste, Natural Flow systems use the forces of nature rather than external power and pumps to process your waste. Natural Flow uses 90% less power than other systems. A quiet system, breaking down your waste, just as it would in nature and then re introduces into the environment via dripper lines when it has been processed and is safe to do so.
Cost effective sewage system treatment in Whitianga
- No power in the treatment processes, cutting the ongoing running costs.
- Natural Flow systems are not complicated and easy to install
- Aerobic treatment processes eliminate the 'septic' odour
- Maintenance is minimal through out the life of a Natural Flow system as the system takes care of itself, just as it would in nature.
With little or no maintenance, the Natural flow system will perform for years, where as traditional septic tanks need to be pumped out every 3-5 years.
How does the system work?
- Black water (toilets & kitchen) are separated from Grey water (laundry, showers, basins etc)
- Tigerworms break down solid waste in the black water, converting it to soluble nutrients
- Greywater can receive media filtration for secondary treatment
- All treated effluent is combined in the final discharge module
- Distributed naturally into the soil via irrigation or soakage beds.
For more information, product options and resources, please click on our website link.
Contact the friendly Natural Flow team today!