Styling to get your house ready for market or holiday accommodation rentals, creation of a fresh new look for your home or an interior refresh of your bach. Experienced stylist and colour consultant Felicia can work with you to create a look and feel for your home that you will love.
Photos All Photos (11)
Fe Style - colour, style and design consultant in Whitianga
Felicia can expertly style your home, holiday home or commercial premise to give it a gentle refresh – or a full makeover.
Inspired by international looks, colour, eclectic themes and earthy schemes which are crafted into each individual project.
- Interior and exterior colour schemes
- Home styling - including drapes, curtains and flooring
- Bathroom and kitchen colour and styling
- Furniture and homeware selection.
Styling – homes to sell, holiday rental market, renovations and new builds
From the start to finish, or somewhere in-between your build or sales project, Felicia can assist with your styling needs. She regularly works alongside local trades-people and suppliers to make the whole process easy for her clients.
- Styling homes to sell – refresh ready to sell, advice on decluttering, furniture placement, homewares and colours to appeal to potential buyers
- Styling holiday rentals - refresh and ready to attract the holiday rental market
- Consulting on new home builds.
Interior design and decorating process
Each client has individual styling needs. Fe Style can help with some or all of the following:
- Initial consultation – have a chat about your goals and project
- Design & styling – review the architectural plans, space, light and textures you have to work with
- Colours and theme – help with visualising ideas, the creation of mood boards with examples of colours and styles
- Product sourcing – furniture, homewares, drapes and blinds, lighting, flooring and more
- Completing the final look – completing the plan to put it all together.
Design eye complimented by practical experience
Felicia has been working in the industry for over ten years. She has a diploma in Interior Decor and as consultant has built up a wealth of knowledge and experience in products and fabrics. Excellent time management and budgeting skills are employed on each project she manages. As an Airbnb superhost she has also fully understands how to renovate and decorate a guest space to attract the holiday accommodation market.
I love working with my client’s to bring their vision to life.
– Felicia Golaboski, Fe Style Owner