Photos All Photos (15)
Our Ongoing Covid-19 Response
Peninsula Roofing and Scaffolding are still operating under "safe" conditions and recognise that a sustained effort will stop us from returning to higher alert levels. Regular cleaning and disinfecting is taking place across our site and vehicles, we are encouraging on-going strong handwashing and personal hygiene regimes amongst our staff, with coughing or sneezing into your elbow being the new normal. Staff are encouraged to stay home if they are unwell. We encourage a safe distance is maintained between staff and visitors to our business and ask that if you are unwell, you do not visit our site (get well soon!). Covid Tracer QR codes are available for you to scan.
Our roofing & building specialist team
Roofing waterproofing & cladding specialists
- Roofing – long-run COLORSTEEL®, Gerard pressed steel roofing and asphalt shingles
- Roof maintenance – contact us about our extended maintenance service
- Waterproofing – roofs, decks, gutters, basement tanking, ground level roofs and living roofs
- Cladding - supply and install COLORSTEEL®
Supply and install of rainwater systems
- Spouting and Downpipes – debris free spouting, COLORSTEEL® spouting, PVC/Plastic spouting, copper spouting and stainless steel spouting
Sheet metal fabrication
- Sheet metal fabrication – custom made flashings for windows, parapet caps, barge flashings, apron flashings, valleys and eave flashings – up to 6 metres long!
Scaffolding security & protection for your building site or event
- Scaffolding – a variety of scaffolding systems to suit your project, keeping you safe and compliant
- Shrink wrap – save time with temporary coverings and protect internal areas of your structure from the elements
- Temporary fences – secure and contain your building site
- Safety nets – internal fall arrest systems
- Staging - event stages large or small.
We stand by our work and guarantee it with a 5 year workmanship warranty on our roofing and cladding work.
Russell Holdings Ltd