Review for HAMR Home Building Contractors, Expectations exceeded
Skip to main content

Review Detail

Pending Moderation
House and garden
Listings On Hold 5390
Expectations exceeded
Managing a building project from the other side of the world (Luxembourg) was made very easy by HAMR. Having acquired the section on Aquila Drive from a good friend we were always intending on building the house to serve the joint purpose of rental investment and long-term personal use (when we eventually bring the family back to gods own). Once Richard understood this joint objectives he was very helpful in designing an appropriate plan. The design was elegant yet practical and it has, with the passage of time, proved to be a winner with offering 5 bedrooms, 2 living areas (to make best use of the views and sun’s trajectory) to the tourist/beach holiday demand that is undersupplied in Whitianga. The demand for the house (via Bachcare) has well exceeded expectation.

HAMR managed the entire process from design, planning application, the build and all decorating, furnishing and fitting out ready to rent. The budget was sensible and was achieved (also within projected time frames).

It was very helpful to have Hannah take care of all the furnishing, fittings and outside areas. The end result was a house ready to be rented out to the tourist and beach holiday people in November 2017. Hannah and Richard have continued to provide help and support when needed since then with managing the few maintenance items (always get a few items with a house this big and being rented), gardens and house washing.

We only get positive feedback on the quality of the house and its layout from those who enjoy staying there. It was 18mths before I got to see the finished result and was very impressed with the place…..I am contemplating another similar project in the coming years and will definitely use HAMR.

I am very happy to provide a reference for HAMR and happy to have discussion with a potential user of HAMR services (tony@whiteman.lu).
T
Was this comment helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?