Review for Mercury Bay Builders, Thanks to Crawford’s attention to detail, expertise, and ability

Review Detail

deck with house and sliding doors
Builders 3057
Thanks to Crawford’s attention to detail, expertise, and ability
It is with total confidence that I recommend Crawford Brown - Mercury Bay Builders to you.

Having purchased a very old dilapidated Bach, situated on a very desirable site, I was in urgent need of a builder, and was extremely fortunate, that the agent who had completed the deal recommended Crawford to me.

Thanks to Crawford’s attention to detail, expertise, and ability to “look outside the square” this project changed from a complete demolition to a much more cost effective renovation   Throughout the entire process Crawford impressed me with his complete professionalism and friendly approachable manner.  He listened, understood exactly what I wanted, and discussed all options available, along with the most cost effective way to achieve what I wanted.

Crawford's honesty and integrity are beyond reproach and he achieved exactly what I wanted - all the modern conveniences - open plan comfortable living - whilst retaining the old ‘bach’ look that I was determined to retain.
AC
Was this comment helpful? 0 2

Comments

Already have an account?

All About New Zealand © 2013–
All rights reserved