Review for JD Hoyland Builders Limited, No Stress Build

Review Detail

No Stress Build
My wife and I wanted to build a large bar / deck extension on very sloped ground together with an additional garage. Because it would be the largest building project that we had ever undertaken we were concerned as to the type of contract we needed. However, Jason Hoyland, being a Master Builder, laid out the options. We decided on a fixed price contract. This meant that Jason, not us, took on the management and coordination of sub-contractors and follow-up of the whole project. Jason and Paulette priced labour and materials in detail including the margins they allowed on each item. The invoices, as they came in, matched the quote perfectly and all variations were discussed before implementation. Surprises were minimal.
When delays did occur, we were informed of the reasons and communication throughout was excellent. Finally, when defects were detected these were dealt with efficiently. We love the final overall result!
Felicity and I would recommend Hoyland Builders Ltd to anyone on the Coromandel with a similar project.
G&
Was this comment helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?

© 2021 All About Whitianga. All rights reserved.