Photos All Photos (14)
Our services at Pinnacle Marine
- Fabrication to New Zealand, Australian and Lloyd's Register survey standards.
- Refits and alterations on composite, aluminium and wooden vessels
- Maintenance programs
- Project management for local and international clients
- Insurance repairs, risk evaluations and condition reports
- Pre purchase inspections
- Re-powers, engine conversions from petrol to diesel and vise versa
- Marine spray painting, touch ups, full hull painting
- PROP GOLD application
- Gel coat repair
- Varnishing interior and exterior
- Boat valet and polishing
- Yacht rigging and mast maintenance
- Installation sounders, through hull fittings
- Bow thruster installation
- Teak deck repair and new teak work
- Swimsteps & boarding platforms
- Replacing windows and hatches
- Interior fitting and joinery
- Boating run throughs for customers new to their vessel.
We have fabrication, marine spray painting and composite work sheds as well as hard stand space at the Bryce Street boat yard and the Whitianga Marina.
Follow the link to our website for our range of Pinnacle 930, 830 and 720 boats which are fully customised to the needs of each client.
- Superior ride quality
- Better fuel economy
- Can be built to survey.
Not to mention the boat's a work of art, from its flawless finish, immaculate wiring and impeccable welding to Alistair's clever use of space. One things certain, when the time comes for a bigger boat you can bet my left nut Alistair and Emma will be building it!
Thanks so much team!