Photos All Photos (9)
Mechanical Repairs And Services
At our car workshop our aim is to provide you with a fast, efficient and cost effective service every time. Our experienced local mechanics can assess your vehicle quickly and have modern scanner technology equipment to provide superior mechanical servicing. We also have the only exhaust bender on the Coromandel Peninsula. Our list of automotive repairs and service options include:
- New launch scanner equipment and technology
- Car Warrant of Fitness checks
- Trailer repairs & WOF
- Custom make exhaust systems – big bore systems
- Mufflers – sports systems
- Mufflers – Mechanical, welding
- Automotive repairs and servicing
- We service petrol and diesel motors
- Brake repairs and servicing
- Shock absorbers
- Tow bars
- Car Batteries (Supercharge batteries)
- Marine Batteries (Sea Master batteries)
- Suspension repairs
- Rust proofing
- Only exhaust bender on the Coromandel Peninsula.
The team at Charlies workshop have a wealth of practical knowledge to get your automotive service or repair undertaken quickly and efficiently. Our mechanics and administration team are here to help you.
- Charlie Cunningham – offers 36 years of automotive experience to assist in all mechanical work and specialises in bespoke exhaust and muffler repairs and installations
- Trish Cunningham – customer service and office administration
- Rob and Dan Allen – brothers who offer over 80 years of experience and qualified "A" grade mechanics
Contact our team about booking in our courtesy car while we service your car.
We provide a 10% discount for Gold card holders 65+ years. Contact our team for more information.
Our Community Sponsorship
Giving back to the Whitianga and Mercury Bay Community is important to the Charlies Workshop team who sponsor the following local groups:
- Whitianga Lions
- Mercury Bay Lionesses
- Mercury Bay Club
- St John Golf Tournament
- Mercury Bay Area School
- Mercury Bay Community Bus
- Whitianga Community Service Trust
- Mercury Bay Speedway.
Charlies Workshop is also a drop off point for can tabs for the Lionesses and Lions and a pick up point for kindling and the Lions mints.