Get a strong online presence for your business. Our professional team creates affordable websites that get businesses noticed. EthicallyMAD's goal is to use our range of digital marketing services and easy customer reviews to grow your business!
Photos All Photos (6)
Affordable web design in Whitianga
Talk to us about creating a website that converts. Looking pretty is not enough for a website, it needs to get your visitors to take action and become a customer. At EthicallyMAD we will assess what you want and research how we can make that happen for your business. We will work with you to achieve your business goals.
We can help with your website, whether it is a single page, multi page or an eCommerce site you need. All our sites are easy to edit, mobile friendly, secure and built for speed. Our website pricing and packages all include as a minimum:
- Mobile friendly
- Contact/enquiry forms
- Editable content
- Security setup
- Basic SEO
- Google Anaytics set up
- Training on your site
- Monthly website hosting.
Go to our website for examples of our work and a full breakdown of our affordable packages and pricing which start from $499+gst.
Social media marketing
Our team can assist you with your social media marketing across Facebook, Instagram and more! We can help you establish your social media channel from setup, content management, content posting and advertising. We'll work with you to create a social media plan to suit your needs.
Digital marketing services offered
Marketing and web design go hand in hand, so we can also help with your other digital marketing needs including:
- Customer reviews - get customer reviews quickly, easily and automatically with our Easy Review system
- Google Ads
- Google My Business
- Analytics and tracking
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Marketing consulting
- Social media marketing.
About our Ethics
A socially and environmentally responsible web design and marketing company.
The Ethical in EthicallyMAD represents the way in which we aim to conduct ourselves personally and professionally. The MAD stands for ‘Making A Difference’ (although perhaps also reflects our personalities a little too much).
- That we would only do business with other businesses we believe in and feel comfortable using ourselves
- We never force our team to work on a project that would be at odds with their values. So you get to work with staff that are passionate about your project
- In paying our staff above the living wage and more flexible hours
- Including staff in decision making and the option of owning shares in the company.
We want to be a force for positive change by supporting a number of initiatives to not only offset, but improve our carbon footprint.