Pacifico Psychology Limited is a trauma informed service, delivered with compassion. Our experienced team offer a range of therapeutic interventions including psychology, counselling, social work, mental health nursing and cultural supports.
Mental health services in Whitianga and the Coromandel Peninsula
Many of our services can be fully funded. We also offer private sessions and are happy to discuss this with those choosing this option. We offer services to meet your needs:
- face to face
- virtual zoom sessions are available.
Mental health services for adults, children and adolescents
We provide services to adults, children and adolescents who are experiencing mental distress, which may be impacting on their general well-being. Our team can help you and your family with:
- Trauma / Stress
- Depression and mood problems
- Anxiety – including generalised, social, panic and phobias
- Eating disorders
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Compulsive Behaviour problems
- Pre/Perinatal Mental Health Support.
- Mental wellness challenges caused by physical health conditions
- Work related burnout/stress
- Confidence and self esteem
- Alcohol and other substance use difficulties
- Relationship difficulties – Improving communication skills
- Attachment/separation difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Sleep disturbances.
Registered Psychologist and Mental Health Nurse Whitianga
Please visit our website or contact us if you would like to discuss your needs, or if you have any further questions about how we may be able to help you. Fleur Bethell (Registered Psychologist) and Jannine Verner (Mental Health Nurse) have a wealth of experience to support anyone struggling with mental distress to achieve mental well-being.