Join our friendly team in Whitianga as a Baker /Senior Sandwich Artist. We are now recruiting sandwich artists to assist us with our wonderful Summer season and beyond.
Skills and hours of work
Baker / Senior Sandwich Artist, permanent part-time, required for immediate start.
We are closed from 25th December through to 28th December, so you can still have a wonderful Christmas with your family, prior to the peak time.
Subway Whitianga requires a responsible Saturday and Sunday Baker / Sandwich artist to open the shop and get the day started, with the wonderful smells of bread and cookies.
- Kitchen hand/or Bakery experience would be an advantage, however a motivated person with outstanding people skills, will be considered
- Must be customer-focused, a team player and possess a friendly disposition
- Must be fit and healthy due to the job tasks to be carried out
- full trining will be given.
20 - 25 hours per week and extra hours to cover leave, if wanted.
- Monday: 11.30am / 12pm to 2.30 / 3pm
- Saturday: 6.30am to 2.30 /3pm (starting 5.30am in peak season)
- Sunday: 6.30am to 2.30 /3pm (starting 5.30am in peak season)
Applicant must be a mature individual, able to begin as soon as possible; have a happy disposition and enjoy people contact.
May suit person with school age children with child support in place, (if needed), or with older children.
Excellent training in all aspects of running a Subway shop will be taught.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Forward C.V. to Yvonne Simpson by email using the 'APPLY NOW' button or drop your C.V. into our Subway at 68D Albert Street, Whitianga.